Curious about recruitment information for a certain council? Below there is recruitment/rush/intake information for each of our five councils.
For additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Independent Greek Council (IGC) is home to four special interest fraternities and sororities. These special interests include: Music, Women in STEM-based Majors, and Religion. Each organization will continue to host programs during the spring semester and remain active on social media platforms. We encourage students who want to join these organizations to follow @cltigc on Instagram for upcoming events and information on recruitment.
- The National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) is home to nine historically Black-American fraternities and sororities. Currently, UNC Charlotte’s NPHC has eight of the nine organizations on campus. Those who are interested in joining a NPHC organization are encouraged to attend chapter’s programming throughout the semester and follow @cltnphc on Instagram for information on upcoming events like the Yard Show, Meet the Greeks, and Stroll Competition. Additionally, each organization is required to post a digital flyer on our office website to announce information about rush/intake. Current postings can be found here.
- The UNC Charlotte Panhellenic Association (PHA) is home to seven sororities that will be hosting a formal recruitment during the fall 2023 semester over Labor Day Weekend. We encourage women who want to join these organizations to follow them on social media for chapter-specific recruitment information. Women interested in Fall 2023 Recruitment should visit this link to sign up! There is a 2.60 minimum GPA requirement (high school or transfer GPA will be verified if new to UNC Charlotte). Additional information about UNC Charlotte’s seven Panhellenic organizations can be found on UNCC Panhellenic's Instagram page (@charlottepanhellenic) and website.
- The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is home to 13 men’s organizations that will be hosting recruitment events this fall. The formal recruitment process begins on September 12 with an IFC Showcase at the Alumni Pavillion, followed by recruitment events from September 14-21. Men interested in registering for recruitment can do so by visiting this link. There is a $20 fee to register for recruitment and there is a 2.60 minimum GPA requirement (High School or transfer credit will be checked if new to UNC Charlotte). Additional information can be found on Instagram @charlotteifc or by contacting the Vice Presidents of Recruitment at email@example.com.
- Diversified Greek Council Organizations (DGC) is home to 7 multicultural fraternities and sororities. These organizations serve to unite Greek organizations under National Association of Latino Fraternal Organizations (NALFO), National Asian Pacific Islander American Pan-Hellenic Association (NAPA), and National Multicultural Greek Council (NMGC) on campus. The Council serves as a governing body to convene and regulate order among these organizations. We encourage students who want to join these organizations to follow them on social media for upcoming events and information on rush and intake. Additionally, each organization is required to post a digital flyer on our office website to announce information about rush/intake. Current postings can be found here.