Order of Omega Honor Society
A Greek leadership honorary society for sophomores, juniors, and seniors with significant leadership experience and high scholastic achievement.
THE PURPOSE OF ORDER OF OMEGA
- To recognize those fraternity men and women who have attained a high standard of leadership in interfraternity activities, to encourage them to continue along this line, and to inspire others to strive for similar conspicuous attainment.
- To bring together outstanding fraternity men and sorority women to create an organization which will help to mold the sentiment of the institution on questions of local and intercollegiate fraternity affairs.
- To bring together members of the faculty, alumni, and student members of the institution's fraternities and sororities on a basis of mutual interest, understanding and helpfulness.
- To help create an atmosphere where ideas and issues can be discussed openly across Greek lines and to help work out solutions.
Qualifications for membership
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Junior or senior standing
- Demonstrated significant leadership in the fraternity/sorority community and UNC Charlotte
- Membership for Order of Omega is limited to the top 3% of the Greek community
Order of Omega applications are available in the Spring semester of each academic school year.
Senior Transition Program
What is it?
TELOS is a transition program for graduating seniors only. Seniors will have the opportunity to attend a series of workshops, programs, and young alumni events that will better prepare them for graduation teach them how to sell their Greek experience, meet successful alumni, and engage with UNC Charlotte Greek and non-Greek alumni.
When are the events?
We have a variety of programs, events, and educational sessions you can attend. Students who are interested in the TELOS program must attend at least SIX total events during the 2023-2024 academic year before graduation. If you are a senior who will be graduating in December 2023, you will only be required to attend three events.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST complete this pre-assessment before attendance will count. Taking this pre-assessment will register you for TELOS. At the end of the year, you will also receive a post-assessment.